2013/04/29

second sem break

Butterworth bus station..
every time when I back home from UUM..
must waiting bus at this bus station..
this bus station is medium of north and south..
so every time I taking the bus on this bus station..
sure got many people waiting the bus same with me..
if we waiting the bus, we must have some skill and knowledge to protect us..
1. we can't accept the food from stranger..
2. we can't talking with stranger..
3. we can't follow the stranger to other places..


this people going back his sweet home..
can back sweet home is one big thing and happiness thing..
home~is our start live on this world..
home~is only one support us everything..
home~is very important for us..
home~is cant replaces by anything..
home...I love my home very much..
home...I love my family member so much..


No comments:

Post a Comment