2013/04/28

Assignment Time

may be people already at home..
may be people already relax at room..
may be people already settle the assignment...
just me~only me rushing the assignment..
although this assignment is pass after election..
but i like early finish it..
I dislike last minutes only rush rush rush...
Assignment...is finding the sources by internet, book..
Assignment...is help us increase the knowledge..
Assignment...is help me improve our grammar standard..
we need use heart on doing the assignment..
we need use own sentence on doing the assignment
we need use technique of miscrosoft on doing the assignment..

Luckily I got take STID 1103 on this semester..
Luckily I learn many skill about miscrosoft on STID 1103..
Luckily I have a nice lecturer on class STID 1103..
Luckily I studying at UUM..

No comments:

Post a Comment